As a community, we are facing an unprecedented challenge with the spread of COVID-19. Due to current circumstances, we regret to announce the cancelation of many events in the upcoming weeks:
- Some Performances by Sydney Symphony have been either postponed or cancelled. Head to https://www.sydneysymphony.com/concerts-and-tickets/your-visit/coronavirus-advice, for the specific list of performances which have been impacted.
- Vivid Sydney has also been cancelled in order to help control the spread of COVID-19. It will be back in 2021, bigger and brighter than ever!!
- The Rocks Markets will not be trading until further notice.
- The Rocks Walking tours will be closed until the 3rd of May.
Please make sure you do your part in stopping the spread of the virus by:
- Keeping a 1.5M distance from others
- Washing your hands regularly for at least twenty seconds
- Social distancing yourself from others
- Covering your mouth if coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your face
Please distance yourself physically, but not socially or emotionally!
It goes without saying this is a tricky time for us all. We thank you for your support and hope to see you soon, when everything is safe!! <3
ClockTower The Rocks